I had posted in another thread about some things I'm going to try to sell (I deleted that thread so it wasn't redundant), but I have a question about the best way to do it.

I am trying to decide whether to ebay them, or sell them at a consignment shop (proceeds are split 50/50 if/when it sells), or at a resale shop where they pay me cash when I take it in (at 40 - 50% of what they will sell it for).

So--here are my items. What do you think?

Assuming that I could get $60 - $80 for Groovy Girls Mod Pod on ebay, then charge paypal fees, ebay fees, etc, so that would take out up to $10, and I also have to ship it myself and worry about buyers etc etc. I think this would be a pain to ship and it is practically new (I have all pieces, no wear), and I have the original box. I think it would sell better in a shop, possibly for $80.

Then we have a baby doll furniture set, with doll. I don't know how much I'd get on ebay, and it would also be a pain to ship. I imagine that they would try to sell this around $40 or $50, which is probably about what my mom paid for it for dd.

If any HB members are interested, just PM or email me. I think I'm going to try to take them tomorrow. We also have some My Little Ponies and Zapf doll clothes that I am goign to ebay.

Well, this is only semi-OT because of course you know where this money is going. . . . I told DD she could buy AG stuff with the $$ and I got the biggest hug!